Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications Genie® engine-powered articulating Z™ booms provide lifting versatility with a combination of up, out and over positioning capabilities and outreach that’s second to none.
- Hydraulic rotation lets you move the platform where you need it. Self-leveling feature keeps the platform level through the entire range of motion
- Fully proportional controls for precise boom positioning and smooth performance
- 4WD model available helps maintain traction on rough terrain
- Powered turret rotation — move the boom exactly where you need it
- Dual fuel diesel engine options
- Manoeuvers easily in narrow aisles and congested areas.
- Travels through a standard 6′x 6′ 8″ (1.83m x 2.03m) doorway stowed.
- Reaches out 25.1ft (7.65m) to clear obstacles as high as 22.1ft (6.73m).
- Unique infinity variable proportional control system in both lift and drive for smooth operation in stowed and elevated positions.
- Tight 6ft (1.83m) inside turning radius for precise positioning.
- 360˚ boom rotation.
- Automatic self-leveling platform with a convenient manual override system.
- Platform features a hydraulic rotator to swivel a full 180˚ for precise overhead positioning.
- Fully enclosed platform with a 500lb (227kg) capacity.
- Platform and ground level controls.
|Maximum Working Height
|Maximum Platform Height
|Gross Machine Weight